So my friend Sebastian J. Mehenka created this lovely drink that I thought I might share with you all to cheers in the first day of the summer.
His Mother thinks it should be called ‘Sapphire Somersby’.
Sebastian thinks it should be called ‘Ocean’.
I think it should be called ‘Somersby’s Summer Solstice’
But no matter what you choose to call it, you really must try it!
4 oz. White Grape Juice
4 oz. Blue Curaçao
And the rest Somersby!
Serve chilled and enjoy!
Happy Summer Everyone!
- A Solstice Song (philipcarrgomm.wordpress.com)
- At Last ~ Midsummer Eve! (tartaninkblog.wordpress.com)
- Midsummer; Summer Solstice (cancerwhattodoorsay.wordpress.com)
- Happy Summer Solstice: Cultivate a Healthy Fire Element (healingmeditations1.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate the Solstice (spoonful.com)
- Summer Solstice (jyoungevents.wordpress.com)